Working directly from a photograph, Linda will create an original gouache painting of your pet in her signature style. You will receive the original professional hand drawn artwork, not a print copy!
There is also the option to then have the artwork mounted and framed in white as a timeless keepsake or gift.
Simply follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select how many pets you would like in your painting.
- Step 2: Add to cart
- Step 3: Proceed to check out
- Step 4: Forward photo’s via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 5: Wait for the illustration to arrive in the post!
- Orders can take up to four weeks to complete. Not taking orders at present.
- Illustrations are individually hand drawn & finished by Linda in a whimsical character style, as shown in products photo’s. Illustrations are not realistic portraits, consultations & revisions are not included.
What you need to send:
- Photos of pets, preferably full body shots in natural lighting. 2-3 photos per pet is advised.
- A5 size illustration, with the option to include mounting and white frame.
- Product Dimensions: Illustration size is 6′ x 8.4′ and framed 9′ x 11
- You will receive the ORIGINAL ARTWORK – (not a print copy)
- All orders will be posted using registered post.
- The background will be painted in a block colour that fits the style of the artwork, if you have a preference for a certain colour do include this in your email with pet photos.
Returns & Refunds:
- If you are dissatisfied with your product please contact me within 14 days of receiving your order. A refund will be issued as soon as the returned item is received. It must be returned in the original packaging within 14 days after contacting me. Shipping costs will not be refunded and the buyer must cover the cost of return postage.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to European Copyright laws. Sketches are for personal use only and can not be used for commercial purposes (business logo’s, blogs, websites) or reproduced for personal usage (prints, greeting cards). Read “Terms & Conditions” for further details.