An exciting & creative way to promote your next event
Live Event Illustration
• What is live illustration?
Live illustration is a unique way to add a creative experience to any event. Drawing live in-front of guests to get people talking and also offering a personalised take home. With tones of engagement, guests can watch on, take photos and post visuals on social media.
The most popular request is for me to create quick personalised portrait illustrations in my style, but personalised packaging or a large scale mural painting including guests are also options. I dont have to draw on paper either : tote bags, clothing, ceramics to name a few, are all possible. I would love to hear your suggestions.
It’s a creative way to get engagement, get noticed and most importantly be remembered.
• Live illustration is best suited for :
PR launches, In-store events, brands, event organisers, internal corporate events and parties but I am open to all suggestions!
Feel free contact me about timing and pricing. I love to create fun and fabulous artwork for your guests!
A Style For Every Occassion
- Fashion Illustration : Creating on the spot live fashion sketches. Spontaneous, fun and gifted to your guests. They are ideal keepsakes and conversation pieces. Perfect for online sharing. Ideal for in-store events, PR launches, Ladies Day events, fashion shows, parties and blogger events.
- Portrait Illustration: Offering bespoke, on the spot portrait drawings. Your guests can watch their portrait come to life infront of them. Useful for product tie-ins such as make-up, jewellery or glasses. Popular around gifting seasons like Mother’s or Valentines Day. Perfect for in-store events, launches, blogger and PR dinners.
- Artwork or Murals: Guests can watch as the artwork unfolds, as a one off large scale piece or a mural. Creating the perfect conversation piece and back drop to your event. Creating a temporary, seasonal display or working with you to develop a more permanent display artwork which ties in with your brand.
- Customised Packaging Illustration: Packaging can be hand embellished in-store making a special and beautiful gift for your customers. Ideal for seasonal packaging at in-store events, pop-up shops and blogger gifting events.
Drawing customers in Arnott’s department store during the busy Christmas season.
With hundreds of hours of live event drawing, I can advise on best options
Colour palette & material to compliment your brand
Live Illustration during your event